Thursday, April 1, 2010

tangent twenty-five: duck me.


Hey.
I'm aware of the time. It's 3:27 AM. Don't go, "Holy crap, why are you still up?" That's obnoxious, and it's none of your business. It doesn't matter. This will be short. It also won't have anything to do with April Fools Day. I save those jokes for real people. Not virtual ones. There wouldn't be any payoff for me to play a joke on you. And if it doesn't benefit me then I don't really care. I'm vain. We've covered that already. I got an email from a friend tonight about this blog. I scrolled through and let out a giggle or two. Perhaps even a hearty chuckle at one point. I thought to myself, "These people suck. That face sucks. I am better than these people." Sometime later I checked my blog and noticed something. You might even notice it too. Check the top right corner (or the giant picture at the top of the post). That's me making a duck face. A small duck face. One might even say a duckling face. (How many of you laughed at that? I hope at least one and a half.) I am making a stupid face that girls make on facebook when they're trying to be sexy. In my defense, I'm next to a three-year-old and I'm mimicking her pacifier. I didn't take the picture so I could add it to my [insert popular rap song name/lyric here] album on facebook and have boys give me a virtual thumbs up. Regardless, I should be shot in the foot for such a pose. I think it's time for a Tangent M makeover. Be on the lookout.

Peace. Love. Don't duck it up.

PS: I stayed up a bit longer and changed the look. If you miss the old one or have already forgotten what it looks like (if so, bless your heart) then you can be reminded at tangent two.

No comments: