Monday, March 1, 2010

tangent twenty-three: everyone Googles everyone.


Hey kids.
It's nice to see your shining faces again. I'm a liar. I can't see your faces. I don't know if they're shining or not. And to be honest, I don't care all that much. Nothing against you. I just don't really know who exactly is reading this so it's hard for me to feel genuine concern for the matter. This is going to be short and sweet. I Google people all the time: celebs, myself, real people, the list goes on. I also happen to check my blog's traffic a lot. Tonight, after I exhausted my procrastination habits between twitter and facebook I decided to see who's been checking out Tangent M lately. I can't see your name so don't freak out. I can, however, sometimes see how you got to my blog. Apparently I'm not the only person who thinks Hodge Wooten is a stud muffin. So, whoever you are, you've been caught. Sort-of. I don't know your name. Only that you're from Marietta. But I know that you found my blog because you googled Hodge. I took a screenshot to prove it (click the picture at the top to enlarge). And I seriously doubt there are two Hodge Wootens running around Atlanta. If so, this city is a better place. Either way, I'm telling him. Okay, off to do work. Maybe. Probably not.

Peace. Love. Heart for Hodge.

No comments: